Canuck Chicks Conga T-Shirts!!!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 31: Mon., July 13: Port Aux Basques to North Sydney, NS

OK ... I'm only gonna say this once, right?

If a video pops up on Youtube, purporting to be on the MV Smallwood, from Port Aux Basques to North Sydney, NS, featuring a chubby redhead essaying a frenetic but abbreviated version of a down-east step dance, well, it's not ME, riiight? It's someone else who looks like me, my doppleganger maybe, riiight? ... And that's all I have to say on the subject -- DO NOT ask me any questions about it ... AHEM.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

A video eh? Not surprised .. if there's trouble to get into you're the first in line.. LOL
Sounds like you're having fun at any rate.. :o)

Anonymous said...

OMG Willi you dont have an evil twin tooo do ya????

WyzWmn© said...

East Coast Happy Feet?

LoL

Canuck Chicks Conga Mini-History said...

Heh heh ...