Canuck Chicks Conga T-Shirts!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 10: Mon, June 22: Sudbury to Pembroke, ON

Halleluah, on my way to Pembroke this morning, I stopped in North Bay for a cool drink and spotted a Staples store where I was able to buy a drive adaptor for memory cards so I am now able to upload pics from my camera! So you will see that the T-shirt slideshow above has been added to and I am currently working on uploading and organizing my other pics.

***IMPORTANT: those who have purchased shirts, please take a pic of yourself wearing it and send it to canuckchicksconga@gmail.com ASAP, please and thank you.

Edited to add: I forgot to mention that this stretch of the trip was gorgeous! Hwy 17 was a little bit hilly, and a little bit curvy and I have never seen so many lakes in one day! Big ones, small ones, lakes on the left side of the road, lakes on the right side of the road, lakes straight ahead, lakes behind - it was a smorgasbord of a combination of beauty and ruggedness with at least one lake to satisfy anybody, I bet. Gawjus!

Links will follow soon for pics. (Sadly, my other disk of pics is still stuck in one of the drives - hopefully, I can find a computer guru along the way to liberate it -- in the meantime, its pics remained imprisoned and inaccessible.) Will blog more tonight once I get the pics uploaded.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hellllooooo... Are you alright.. you didn't finish blogging last nite and nothing today so far.. pls check in Willi :o) or I'm gonna have to give you a 'time out' .. LOL
oh ... and where are the pics uploaded to ?

DD said...

Willi I was born and raised in North Bay....Norwood Avenue